This recipe was really, really delicious and pretty cheap/easy to make. It’s my plan for the next time I need to bring a dish to a party.
- 1 box of jumbo pasta shells
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons (rough estimate) fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons (rough estimate) fresh chives
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt* & pepper
*optional for cooking the pasta
- Boil a pot of water and follow instructions on the box to make the shells.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- While the water is boiling, dice your tomatoes and onions and chop up (or tear if you’re lazy… or use scissors) your basil and chives.
- Toss the veggies in a large bowl and add the ricotta. Mix well.
- When the shells are cooked, drain them and place them in a baking dish.
- Inside each shell, stuff as much of your cheese and veggie mixture as you can.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and black pepper over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.